Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An Angel in the book of life wrote down our baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book- "Too beautiful for earth."

I just wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and prayers. We are so very blessed. Skip and I are doing well, and still very positive about the future. Things will all work out!
And it is amazing how many shared stories of your own miscarriages... it has given me strength. I have also gained strength and inspiration from Lauren & Jay Warren. Abigail taught me some important things right before I needed to know them! God bless that baby girl and her amazing parents.

2 comments:

Kouper Shane Kneupper said...

So sweet. You guys are also an inspiration. It's not always easy to see the silver lining. Your future babies will certainly be lucky to have you guys as parents.

Lauren Lea Warren said...

Your strength together is so much more powerful than alone, and that is what will make you successful parents. We love you guys and thank you for always supporting us throughout Abigail's life.

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits