Saturday, August 23, 2008

Everything Happens for a Reason

Dearest Family & Friends,

We are sad to share the news that we are no longer pregnant. As is common in 25% of pregnancies, we have miscarried. It was nothing we did or didn’t do, it was just a chromosomal abnormality. God didn’t mean this child for our arms.

We are heartsick, but we believe that God has a plan. I know we are meant to be parents, and we look forward to many healthy children! (okay… 2 or 3, Skip got nervous!) The doctor gave us the okay to start trying again soon, and we DID like the trying part! (oh my, my grandma and my pastor are reading this!)

So… while we are sad for the moment, we know that wonderful things await us as parents. We thank all of you for your love and support. Please keep us in your prayers and think positive thoughts for another positive pregnancy test in our future!


We will keep the blog to post updates, and we will be back with a flourish when we are expecting again!

3 comments:

BeickerFamily said...

I am praying for you.... and will be thinking only positive pregnancy thoughts for you!!!! Have FUN trying!!!! : )

Kouper Shane Kneupper said...

... until the next time enjoy some alcohol. Maybe you can get a Longhorn game or two in before then.

I admire your positive attitude and you know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Love ya,
Kristin

Heather said...

Don't give up, it will happen and it will be the best thing ever. I can understand the frustration. I am doing fertility treatments right now and sometimes it can be overwhelming, but know that God has a purpose for everything. I know you and Skip will be great parents!!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits