Monday, December 8, 2008

He asked me to dance...

This week marks 7 years that Skip and I have been together.
I never thought the tall, good-looking cowboy at the dancehall would be the man that I would wake up next to every morning. The man who makes me happier than I ever imagined I could be.

7 years ago we met through friends at a dancehall. When he finally asked me to dance, we knew things would never be the same. A month later we were in love. 3 months later he was deployed to Iraq. 4 years later we had the most amazing wedding day. Now 7 years later, I still love to dance with him every single chance we get. You can bet we'll be dancing together when we are old and gray.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND! And I can't wait to have his children. We are so blessed!

Here are a few photos of us from the early days...







1 comment:

Kouper Shane Kneupper said...

Awe! What a sweet story. Congratulations honey! In this day and time that is an eternity... and I know that you guys will make it for all of "real" eternity! You are the cutest couple! Love you.

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits