Thursday, January 15, 2009

Checking In...

Hi all, me again. Still not pregnant. :-( But the great news is that all of our friends are popping up pregnant! We are so, so happy for them! (you know who you are) And a few more friends are joining the ranks of "Trying to Conceive," so it should be a fun year! baby bumps all around? (I should mention that I know a good pregnancy/baby photographer!)

It is time for us to ask the doctor for help. We are young and healthy, so we are very hopeful. Keep us in your prayers. I'm not sure what fertility drugs/procedures she will suggest... we just hope they are effective and not too expensive! (eek!) More later when we hear from the doc.

For now, I want to share this BEAUTIFUL video. Watch the whole thing! Hint: press pause on the music player at the bottom of the page so that you can hear the song on the video.
(keep tissues handy)

2 comments:

Kouper Shane Kneupper said...

Hopefully you be pregnant and fine in 2009!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love Kellie Coffey, but now even more so. That song is powerful! Y'all are in our prayers always! -Bobbie

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits