Monday, February 16, 2009

We love comments!

For my technologically challenged loved ones...
TO LEAVE A COMMENT:
Read the post.
At the bottom right (JUST below my writing or photos) you will see a colored link that says "0 Comments" or "3 Comments" (or however many there are!)
Click this link... read comments if you like.
Enter your comment in the little box.
Fill in the word verfication to show you aren't a spammer.
You don't have to sign in- you can click "Name/URL" and just type in your name!
THANKS!

1 comment:

sissy000 said...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HA! HA! Stetson typed that! He was lying on my keyboard!
Anyway, it's Mom...I'm home and see that we missed a very fun celebration of my beautiful daughter's birthday! We love you Skip and Chelsea! Mom and Dad Kane

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits