Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Extreme Makeover!

I'm officially into this blogging thing! Isn't our new page cute?! I came up with the new name and theme and my new friend Jessica did the design work!

I highly recommend her... she was quick, helpful, creative, and worked with me to create my own custom style. She didn't even mind when I changed my mind and got nit picky!

If your blog needs a makeover, visit Jessica at
This, That & Your Blog.

I still have a few changes and additions to make, some photos to add, etc. But I'm lovin' it! What do you think?

Oh, and Happy St. Patty's Day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

greetings from your "favorite" blog stalker!! Your blogover looks great...and I am very jealous of the view from your front porch!

Lauren Lea Warren said...

OH The blog looks great!!! I can't wait for her to do mine!!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits