Monday, March 2, 2009

A Totally Radical Birthday!

I turned 27 last week and several friends helped me celebrate with a night of 80's music! We went to dinner and then saw the Spazmatics play. They are a really fun band that plays cover songs from the 80's and a even a few 70's and early 90's. THANKS FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY TOTALLY RADICAL! Here are some of the tamer photos from the night. I love you guys! You're like, awesome. (and my adorable husband brought me chocolate covered strawberries at work... he knows the way to my heart!)





1 comment:

Kristin Kneupper said...

I love that picture of you with Tiff and Jenny, GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for including me! It was fun and we gotta go back to that place, the food was awesome! But I think I'll wear tennis shoes next time... Love you!!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits