Thursday, April 23, 2009

And I Quote...

“The brick walls are not there to keep us out;
the brick walls are there to give us a chance to
show how badly we want something.” ~Randy Pausch



This absolutely applies to us wanting a baby so much that we will ejaculate in a cup and put our feet in cold, sterile stirups jump through hoops!

------------------------------------------------------------------



"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD."As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." ~Isaiah 55:8-9



Obviously this is from the Bible. But my “friend” MckMama included it on her post this morning, wise woman that she is. Her sweet son Stellan is still in the hospital battling heart problems. Please say a prayer for this MckMiracle and his amazing family.




------------------------------------------------------------------



We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty,
charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures
that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
~Jawaharlal Nehru




I'm ready for our fishing adventure at the coast this weekend! whoop whoop!

------------------------------------------------------------------



“Well, at least you know you can get pregnant.
Well, at least you can still go out drinking.
Well, at least you can still sleep late on weekends.”
~annoying ass people who might get whalloped
upside the head if they repeat these or any
similar words in my vicinity.




Yes, I can get pregnant every 7 months or so, but that doesn’t mean diddly if I can’t actually grow the baby. And I’d give up drinking for the rest of my life for a healthy child… beer is good, but baby kisses are way better. And sure, I love to sleep in… but I’d be happy to be a walking zombie like the rest of the mothers out there. Hell, I’m even praying for morning sickness… I’d be tickled to death to be miserably sick right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------




“Condoms SUCK.”
~Chelsea Lietz




Yes, two more weeks until I can make love to my husband like a normal, married, monogamous couple. And the bit about some annoying rubber not blocking the already wonky sperm that we need to make a baby? Well that’s just a lovely bonus.

------------------------------------------------------------------


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Chelsea your post makes me want to laugh and cry all at the same time. It breaks my heart that families like you want a child so bad and are fighting so hard....yet there are so many STUPID people out there who have kids and don't enjoy them or take care of them. It makes me so upset. I am still praying and hoping for you guys. Much love!

C and C Mommy said...

I can relate to some of your thoughts. We had a hard time staying pregnant and I have come to realize that the trials we went through were God's way of reminding me that HE is in control of my life. I am not!

Trust me though, I have to be reminded of that frequently!!

I pray that you can find peace in your trials!!

sissy000 said...

These quotes/comments are lovely, just like the two of you.
We will pray for precious Stellan and your continued progress toward a healthy baby.
Love, Mom and Dad

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits