Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh the joy!


I can't contain my joy today... life is so good! Take a peek at a few of the things I'm thankful for today...

1. My photography is just sky rocketing! Old friends are booking me, strangers are visiting my website, friends of friends are calling me up... I'm even getting advertising action on facebook! I have two or three jobs per week booked for the next two months! And it might be more if I didn't have a full time job, the Beach to Bay Marathon to train for, and some weekend trips planned. So thank you to every single one of you who helped me get started and will continue to help get the word out. I LOVE THIS!




2. Praise God! Stellan is home from the hospital! The 6 month old MckMiracle has brought thousands of people together in prayer, and his strength amazes me!



3. My back hurts, my skin looks awful, and I am bloated and irritable... that's right, Aunt Flo is coming! What's that you say? It's a weird thing to be celebrating?! Well... it means I can get back in the baby making business! Our miracle is coming!


4. My nephew Benjamin turned 8 this week. (That's right, Harper isn't the only cutie in my fam'.) Benjamin and Julia are my nephew & niece in Round Rock. Benjammin' is 8 going on 30... he is wicked smart, athletic, funny, and just such a cool kid. Happy Birthday Goober!



5. Tomorrow is the start of May... and that means our Third Wedding Anniversary is approaching. And we might not have the money for nice gifts or a get-a-way, and we don't yet have the baby we want so badly... but I am SO happy with my marriage. Being Skip's wife is truly a blessing and I'm thankful for every single day with my ALH. Oh, and we sort of have a tradition of going to Hooter's on our anniversary... so I think it is safe to say that he is a happy husband!

LIFE IS GOOD! GOD IS GOOD!

2 comments:

Kristin Kneupper said...

Kudos on the business! I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait for you to do my and my baby bump (when it's bigger!).

I never thought I'd say this, but yay for Aunt Flo! This WILL the time!

And... yay for healthy, happy marriages, ain't nothin' better than that!!!

sissy000 said...

what a beautiful post! Of course, your business is doing well! Kim Griffin is planning to use you for her daughter's graduation pix in August, by the way! So glad Stellan is HOME! YEA GOD IS SO VERY GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits