Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So Much Love to Give...


My Adorable Loving Husband thinks that everytime I get the baby blues or miscarry, we get another pet.
He could be right...




I can't help it if my heart is overflowing with love to give! But these baby ducks and adorable bunny were for my Easter/Spring Portrait Special. I had 15 kids to the ranch in 3 days and took over 2000 photos! I am very pleased with the results, see a few of the pics on my photography blog.

The baby ducks will live on our tank when they are big enough. The baby bunny is going to a very good home. My friend Bobbie has a 2 year old daughter and is giving birth to twins boys any minute now... and this brave woman wants a bunny to care for, too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

During our fertility testing, a blood test showed that I was not immune to Rubella (German Measles). Obviously, I got the MMR vaccine as a baby, but must have gotten a dead Rubella virus. 91% of the population is immune, but I guess I'm still lucky I never ended up like this...


Anyway, getting rubella while pregnant can be fatal to the fetus. (this is not what happened, I have never had rubella) So, I rushed downtown to get vaccinated. However, I can NOT get pregnant for a full month or the vaccine would likely make me miscarry. {sigh} Not even being able to TRY for 4 weeks makes me feel extremely useless.

So our next step is to go through a bit more testing in a week or two. (read: spend more money we don't have) The doctor thinks there is absolutely nothing wrong with us and that there is no reason our next pregnancy shouldn't be a healthy one... but we will test to make sure.

I hope that in 4 weeks our RE will approve IUI with Clomid right away. If not, we will try naturally with clomid for awhile. I have NO DOUBT that we will have a baby in 2010... but I'm getting tired of waiting! And I honestly don't think I can afford to feed any more animals...

3 comments:

Kristin Kneupper said...

Girl the good news is, even if you got Rubella you wouldn't look like that! LOL

It's really strange because I have the same thing. I wonder why there's a lapse like that. Strange. But... I'm happy to hear that you've got the all clear soon. Hopefully you'll have a one-shot wonder! Now I'm heading to your photog site to check out all your pics!

sissy000 said...

I'm pretty sure I remembered to take you to the pediatrician to get all of your shots????
Love,
Your Mom

Jessica said...

baby fever is the exact reason why I am pound puppy shopping right now!! :) I am jealous of your ducks though.

Your pictures are GREAT and your blog and website look awesome! Looks like you have been working hard.

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits