Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Does Love Make a Sound?



Is that not the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?!

Yes, I'm referring to that blob that is a baby. Our baby!

Today we measured exactly 8 weeks along.

First we saw the tiny flutter of the heartbeat... SO tiny, but so amazing!

And when the RE turned up the volume, that tiny heartbeat filled the room and our very hearts to capacity! Oh, the love!

At a very fast, but normal 172 beats per minute, Baby Lietz is healthy and thriving!

That ultrasound rocked my world!

Forgive me for not writing more, but we are still grinning stupidly at each other!

9 comments:

Kouper Shane Kneupper said...

Awesome!!!! I love it! What a beautiful blob indeed!!

Russ and Erin said...

Wow! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Incredibly exciting!

Jessica said...

That blob is gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! And, I can't wait to meet it, him, her...you know! Not that your baby is an it! :)

I can't imagine how you must be feeling - that's wonderful!

Melissa Trost said...

Oh I am in tears - I am so very very happy for you. We felt the same way - it was 3rd times the charm for us and we never before had gotten to the point of a heartbeat. That is the most amazing thing ever and I got goosebumps and big fat crocodile tears for you. I am so so so happy for you and I am glad things are going well. Can't wait for the updates!!!

Paige said...

Congrats on baby blob! I am so glad you got to hear that precious sound of the heart.

Love ya!
Paige

C and C Mommy said...

Very cool!! That is God's perfect plan!!

Sarah said...

First baby picture. Beautiful.

Casey J said...

So awesome Chels! Love the ultrasound picture. Keep the updates coming! :)

Jessica said...

love does have a sound! and pretty soon it will have a cute little face!! :)

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits