Thursday, June 11, 2009

You Capture: Nature

One of my {many} favorite blogs, I Should be Folding Laundry, has a photography challenge called "You Capture." I love photos, and I love a good challenge. I think it is meant for amateur photographers, but I couldn't resist.

Photobucket


The theme of this challenge was nature...


I had to use this one again, because I absolutely love it.

But then I went wandering around the ranch for more examples of God's beauty in nature...


I found this cactus flower (with an ant in it) and some more bluebonnets....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass ... Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him." {psalms 37:4,7}

9 comments:

Doug @ Daddy's Tired said...

Great shots...I really enjoyed playing along on this You Capture thing...It keeps my camera clicking.

Terri said...

Beautiful captures

Stacie's Madness said...

these are great!!!

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Pretty stuff!

april said...

Those are beautiful photos!

keli.h said...

Great shots!

Stacey said...

Beautiful pictures.

Shelly said...

I love the bee one! Great captures!

Shell @ Disappearing Mist said...

Such vibrant colors! Awesome job!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits