Thursday, July 30, 2009

By The Number...

101... shots of heparin I've given myself so far

465... approximate number of shots I'll take before this baby is born

6... times I've thrown up... pretty darn good, I'd say!

6... approximate number of times I smell something horrid each day

3... times I cry weekly... sad commercials, random moods, happy tears

160... approximate heart rate of Baby Lietz

155... my heartrate after walking up one flight of stairs

3... cold O'Douls I've guzzled

1... really sweet husband who is being helpful, understanding, and supportive

517... days since we started trying to conceive

4.4... average number of times I get out of bed to pee per night

4... hours of "good" sleep I get

4... inches in length of Baby Lietz

4... pounds gained so far

4... times we've seen baby on ultrasound (until next Tuesday!)

4... grandchildren this baby will make for the Kanes

1... grandchild this baby will make for the Lietz'(s?)

6... Tums I devour in a day

37... days until Longhorn Football. (what?! Baby L is already a fan... ask my FIL)

8... pregnancy books stacked beside my bed

72... average age in my water aerobics class

175... approximate days left to prepare for this baby's arrival

2... very happy parents we will be!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Tons...of very happy friends you will have once that sweet baby is born!

A Few Good Sperm said...

Ha, very cute!

Kristin Kneupper said...

If you read all of those books, you'll be an expert! :)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Love it! ~Jenni!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits