Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rejection Never Felt So Good!

We got the boot.


We were shoved out the door and thrown on our a$$es.


They never want to see us again.


That's right, we've officially been released from the RE's office!

I love Dr. Arredondo... but I hope I never see him again. (and you all know I won't miss one of his lovely nurses) He gave me the answers I needed to carry a baby to term, and I am forever, forever grateful! (and perhaps forever in debt)

Doc says Baby Lietz looks fabulous and I'm now under the care of my regular ol' OB. I see her in 2 weeks for yet another ultrasound! I'm excited... but a bit sad, since I probably won't get another one after that until I'm 20 weeks. I've gotten spoiled getting them every 2 weeks or so! How do you "regular" preggos do it?!

Anywho... the ultrasound this morning was my favorite yet!


Baby Lietz looks like a baby now! Even if he/she does have a huge head! (the head is on the left)

Our future bundle of joy was dancin' around, waving tiny arms and legs! It was fabulous to see. I can't wait to feel it.

The heartbeat was 169 bmp. The crown to rump measurement put the baby at exactly 11 weeks. So, he/she only measured one day early... but Doc still made a joke about us having a big baby since we are both so tall. :-)

I am on top of the world! The baby is thriving, I'm already feeling better, I have the best looking husband in the world, and LIFE IS GOOD!

6 comments:

Kristin Kneupper said...

I know you don't like Woo Hoos... but WOO HOO!!!! That is fabulous news!!! We had an U/S on Monday and Baby Kneupper is looking good too. I am so thrilled for you honey!!!! Are you feeling ANY better??

BeickerFamily said...

Yay!!! for you and Baby Lietz! I will continue to keep you in our prayers for a continued safe pregnancy!!

Jordan said...

Baby Lietz is already so precious!

Brooke said...

HOOOOOOORAAAAYYY!!! SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to see that baby bump in October for Mehren's wedding! LOVE YOU!!

thenewsestnewsome said...

That is one good lookin' baby there! Congrats for getting the boot out of the RE!

Lauren Lea Warren said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He/She is so freakin' cute! Great picture dude! I can't wait to see more. Tall who's tall, not you or Skip. Seriously where did you find this OB? haha just kiddin'.

Keep the photos coming!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits