Friday, August 28, 2009

Contest Winner & A Poll

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for!

Well... maybe not.

But... announcing the winner of
my first ever blog contest...

Diane M. of Fredericksburg, TX!

Diane has two kids, the youngest is a boy... so she chose the 2D Zoo Blue pattern for her brand new Boutique Wipe Case handmade by
Rosanna!

Congrats, Diane! Thanks to everyone who entered. I hope to have more contests in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... you don't get a prize for this next bit... but if you are right, you get that smug satisfaction that comes with being the smartest person on earth.

This is your last chance to guess... will Baby Lietz be swaddled in pink or blue?!

Enter your guess at the poll on the left sidebar!


Hurry! Answer revealed in 4 days! {we hope!}

4 comments:

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

PINK.
Dangit Im gonna win your next contest. LOL Those are really cute cases

Kristin Kneupper said...

I'm thinkin' a little Skip! (Could be a little cloudy coming from me though!)

womb for improvement said...

I vote dressed in blue but a cowGIRL in blue.

Brooke said...

I think he's going to be in BLUE...A blue little Cowboy!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits