Monday, August 24, 2009

Rocky Mountain High

11.5 "Kanes" do Colorado!

For our annual family trip, we visited Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA Family Camp near Winter Park. Surrounded by beauty and awfully thin air at almost 9,000 feet, we kept ourselves busy with... canoeing, fly fishing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, golf, carnival games, whitewater rafting, makeovers, pedicures, arts and crafts, card games, roller skating, zip lining, putt-putt, roasting s'mores, and more!
I had a blast hanging out with my nieces and nephew... and acting like a kid again! {roller skating is much harder than I remember!}

I took hundreds of photos... and you know I always have trouble choosing only a few. Of course, most of these are of the kiddos...





















Thanks "Sissy & Tai-Pan" for another great trip! We will cherish these memories forever!
We can't wait for next years' trip... with a family of twelve!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

These pictures are awesome! Maybe I can make it to dinner this week to hear more about it!

Kristin Kneupper said...

Those photos are gorgeous!! I cannot WAIT until it's jacket weather here. I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits