Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Babies & Blessings

Friends all around me are having babies, and I love it!

There are just so many blessings in our lives.

Sunday I met with some high school buddies for lunch. One just had a baby, one is about to bust with her third, one is about to go to vet school in the Carribbean, and one is visiting from Arizona. I'd say we are doing pretty well for ourselves! We had a wonderful time catching up.


D'Laine is the proud new Mommy of Aven Victoria. Both are beautiful and doing amazingly well! I am so happy for the Pacheco family, and thrilled to be an "Aunt" yet again.


After lunch we visited AJ's gravesite. Sweet Abigail has the most beautiful headstone... and the most beautiful mother. Our hearts filled with sweet memories of AJ... she was one cool kid!


Above you can see Lauren Lea's tattoo... her own design that says AJ with a halo above it. Jay has a matching one. This is one couple that continues to amaze and inspire me! Never a dull moment with those two.

I'm so grateful for the people I've surrounded myself with. I couldn't ask for better friends. And life only gets better and better as our families grow!

4 comments:

Lauren Lea Warren said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! I may have stole some a couple of them and used them for my blog, hehe.

So great to see you this weekend! You are such a beauty. Can't wait to see that belly get bigger :)

sissy000 said...

My little girls have all grown up and having babies of their own!
I'm so happy for you all.
Love, Sissy/Mom/Tia

Kristin Kneupper said...

Beautiful posts, beautiful pics. We're so blessed! Thank you Chels.

Joanna said...

Thank you so much for this post! So excited to see my first glimpse of Aven, so that, along with yalls pregnant bellies made me squeal with glee in my office. Beautiful shots of Mag and AJ.

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits