Tuesday, November 24, 2009

By the Number #2

2... times I've done a "By the Number" post... remember this one?

3.25… current weight of Miss Kherington in pounds

6.75… estimated birth weight in pounds

12… pounds I’ve gained

351… Heparin injections I’ve given myself

143…Kherington’s heart rate

58 … days until likely induction

4 … average number of contractions per day

16… average daily trips to the bathroom

9… pills, vitamins, supplements swallowed daily

49 … current circumference of my belly in inches

6… baby boys already lining up to be Kherington’s first boyfriend

10… amazing ultrasounds so far

46… current overall growth percentile of our babe

44… current weight percentile of Kherington Grace

86… current length percentile of our daughter’s legs…go figure!

8…weeks until we are parents!

16,836… visitors to this blog! WOW!

2 comments:

Kristin Kneupper said...

That's a lot of shots, ouch! No one said miracles were easy, huh? I'm so glad that all is going well. She is going to be a long, lean beauty. Can't wait to meet the little angel! We're getting so close!!

Bobbie Sanchez said...

I hope you included the Sanchez boys in that count! I have the best odds in that contest:)

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits