Friday, November 20, 2009

Little Updates

* We've cruised on into the third trimester

* I've been getting some Braxton-Hicks contractions

* We are almost done with our month long childbirth class

* I bought a new (to me) Tahoe! It is amazing and will look just perfect with a car seat.

* Kherington is already close to her birth length, but her weight will still more than double

* The nursery is done! (photos coming soon)

* My photography business is exploding and I couldn't be more grateful!

* This belly and a camera bag in my arms led to me falling down some stairs. All is fine now, but it was awfully scary!

* We see my OB and the high risk doc next week

* This year we are Longview-bound for an East Texas Kane Family Thanksgiving

* In December Skip and I head to Las Vegas to enjoy the NFR and our last get-away before Kherington's arrival!

6 comments:

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Longview?! It sure is a small world!
Im glad everything is going so well! The countdown is on!

Lissa said...

Wow, glad you are okay - pregnancy sure changes everything, even your balance! I'm clumsy anyway but add a belly and it was dangerous! Glad you are good and can't wait to see pics of the nursery - I'm sure it will be awesome! Enjoy your Thanksgiving and Vegas!!! My parents will be there too! Seguinites are invading LOL

Deborah Ann said...

How exciting to be expecting! I love your profile picture....awesome.

Have a great weekend!

Bobbie said...

I thought that was a new car! It was beautiful and will be perfect for that beautiful little girl! SO glad we got to see you today!

Lauren Lea Warren said...

I CAN'T WAIT to see pictures of the nursery! You are just beautiful!

Kristin Kneupper said...

Have fun in Longview and watch your step! We can't have you falling anymore! Maybe you need an assistant! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Skip, love y'all!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits