* We've cruised on into the third trimester
* I've been getting some Braxton-Hicks contractions
* We are almost done with our month long childbirth class
* I bought a new (to me) Tahoe! It is amazing and will look just perfect with a car seat.
* Kherington is already close to her birth length, but her weight will still more than double
* The nursery is done! (photos coming soon)
* My photography business is exploding and I couldn't be more grateful!
* This belly and a camera bag in my arms led to me falling down some stairs. All is fine now, but it was awfully scary!
* We see my OB and the high risk doc next week
* This year we are Longview-bound for an East Texas Kane Family Thanksgiving
* In December Skip and I head to Las Vegas to enjoy the NFR and our last get-away before Kherington's arrival!