Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Showered With Love!

Last weekend my sweet friends Shyla and Brittany threw me a baby shower for my New Braunfels and Seguin girlfriends. It was amazing! I loved having all of my old friends, new babies, an amazing cake, and I'll admit it... lots of presents for Kherington!


Loving on 5 week old Kylar.

Some of my girls and kiddos.

Jen and I.

Getting excited about gifts. My friends are so generous!

One of the BEAUTIFUL quilts that Darlene York made for Kherington.

No baby shower is complete without a diaper cake.

My amazing hostesses and some of Kherington's favorite "Aunts!"

Kisses for Kherington.

Loved this beautiful cake!
And it tasted even better than it looked.
I should know... I had 4 pieces.

THANKS GIRLS, I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Kristin Kneupper said...

We had a great time! There's nothing better than seeing the joy in the eyes of a new mommy-to-be as she opens baby gifts! Well, it'll be better when you're laying your eyes on Miss K for the first time, but I won't see that! :) LOL

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits