Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kherington's Nursery

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My Grandmother's old cross stitching glider...

Photobucket


A mobile my mother and I made...

Photobucket


Stuffed animals kept company by Heidi, my childhood doll...

Photobucket

My mom's old baby booties and the book my Grandpa always read to my cousins and I...

Photobucket

My great aunt's childhood chair...

Photobucket

My mom's baby shoes...

Photobucket


My baby teething rattle...

Photobucket


And plenty of sweet details...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jen said...

Looks great Chelsea!!! I love the colors and that you've added your family things throughout her room! Only 3 more days!!!!!!!

~Jenni

Heidi said...

I love her room! Its looks wonderful and she will fully enjoy her room as she grows!

Jessica said...

Everything looks like it's ready for her arrival! What are we? 3 days out now? Oooohhhh, I'm getting so excited for you!

**hugs**

sissy000 said...

The room anxiously awaits to arrival of our Princess Grace!!!!
The family heirlooms you used are priceless.
love! Mom/Sissy

Lauren Lea Warren said...

The room looks beautiful! Great job on all the sentimental details!

Kouper Shane Kneupper said...

I LOVE it!! I wish I had some heirlooms like you do, that's so special. You've incorporated everything perfectly!!

Casey said...

LOVE the nursery!! The pink, blue, and brown really looks good together. And the heirlooms..what a great idea. Too cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the princess herself!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits