Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mini Medical Update

I saw my OB and my high risk doc this morning... both for the last time until delivery!

Kherington is currently 6 pounds and 2 ounces. She looks very healthy and a bit cramped.

My placenta is still low and poses a bleeding threat with vaginal delivery. (especially since I take heparin injections for antiphospholipid syndrome) So we are sticking with the c section plan.

Delivery is scheduled for 7am on January 21, 2010 at North Central Baptist.

9 days from today!

We will post photos when we feel up to it after delivery. Thank you in advance for your prayers!

If you know us or have been reading our blog... you know how truly excited we are. Oh how we have wished for this baby!

Bringing another of God's Miracles to earth very soon...

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits