Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Official


How I know I am Officially a Mommy...

-I've been peed on and pooped on... more than once.

-I've fallen asleep sitting on the toilet.

-I've spent almost $400 at the pediatrician's office.

-When we walk into a room, nobody even notices me!

-I've breastfed in the backseat... three times.

-I've leaked... and leaked, and leaked, and leaked!

-The laundry is never done.

-I've driven 20 mph in the rain.

-I'm ridiculously proud that Kherington has gained a pound and grown an inch in 2 weeks.

-I've worried for her safety, her health, her future, etc.

-I've tasted breastmilk.

-I've uttered the word "schmoopie" in the last 24 hours.

-Daddy RSVP'ed to a party as "Skip +2"

-Our lives now revolve around a tiny little angel!

I was meant for this.


Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

KatDoesDiets said...

awww, how sweet. Yep, definitely know you're a mommy now!

Kristin Kneupper said...

I love those pictures!!! Yep it's certainly official! It only gets better:)

Jessica said...

You are most definitely meant for this! And...you are SUCH a natural, Chelsea! Both of you girls look absolutely beautiful...I looooooove the beautiful bow!

Melissa Trost said...

Congrats to you and your new family! I'm sorry I haven't emailed you a congratulatory message! Bad friend! But she is beautiful and you are a natural mommy - it's the best feeling in the world! And it does only get better from here!!!

Lauren Lea Warren said...

Isn't it great!!! haha

You are a gorgeous mom! and Kherington isn't to bad herself. ;)

D'Laine Pacheco said...

So, so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits