Thursday, June 3, 2010

More Time


There simply aren't enough hours in the day. I've taken on a lot, and I need more time.

If I had unlimited time today, I would be able to...

Be a full time breastfeeding, babywearing, cloth diapering Mommy
Be a fun, attentive, passionate wife
Work fullish time at the office
Run my photography business part time
Clean the house
Go to church/Bible study
Spend more time with
my little sister
Pick vegetables in the garden
Play with the dogs
Work out for an hour
Donate breastmilk to a milk bank
Do the laundry
Read a good book
Nap in the hammock with Kherington
Buy groceries
Spend a leisurely hour or two preparing dinner
Expand my blogging
Go on a date with my husband
Sleep a blissful 8 hours
Laugh myself silly at girl’s night
Take a walk around the ranch
Pay the bills and manage the budget
Plan a roadtrip or vacation
Take Kherington to gymboree, the library, the zoo
Bake cookies from scratch
Ride the horses
Enroll Kherington in swimming lessons

Give more compliments
Put more time into my appearance
Renew my passport, get Kherington one
Complete my defensive driving course
Use my bender ball more than once a week
Get Kherington’s ears pierced
Purge all the crap we don’t need
Send handwritten letters to faraway friends

Wish on a star
Take more photography courses
Share more hugs and kisses

Host a swap party
Be a better friend
Shave… better yet, get laser hair removal
Wash the dogs

Brush up on my nursery rhymes and fairy tales
Have a cold beer
Spend more time behind the camera
Sell some land
Take all 37 animals to the vet

Cuddle with my husband
Volunteer
Play Scrabble


I could go on and on. Instead, I think I'll try to cross a few of these off of my list! {look at that, yet one more thing to do!}

What would you do with more time?

1 comment:

KrisKay said...

I wish I could be there 100% for each child... but all we can do is our best!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits