Friday, July 9, 2010

A Work of Heart

I have always been one to wear my heart on my sleeve.



Lately I've been wearing my heart snuggled in a sling across my body.



And now...

Now I can wear my heart around my neck.



Photobucket

I adore my new necklace from Little Windows.

Photobucket

It makes me happy.

I can show off my beautiful daughter anytime, anywhere.

It is Kherington and it is a photo... does it get any better than that?!

Photobucket

I think you should go shop Little Windows.

Everyone needs one of these.

Are they not the perfect gift idea?

Or you can buy yourself something because let's face it, you deserve it.

I know I did.

Photobucket

They have all sorts of cool options.

Necklaces, bracelets, key chains, stickers.

Design options, galore!

You can even make your own at home!

If you buy something {and I know you'll want to}, please enter "Chelsea Lietz" as your source.

If I get enough referral credits, I'll do a giveaway! Win-Win!

What are you waiting for?

Wear your heart for all to see.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful!

KrisKay said...

That is awesome! I love it!

C and C Mommy said...

Very cute!!

I have to tell you....over the 4th of July weekend, we hung out @ The Oak on Friday & Saturday night. I kept seeing this guy that looked familiar but I couldn't figure out why....till I realized it was your husband who I have seen on your blog!! LOL That is where I know him!!

Jessica said...

I noticed that you were wearing this today, too! It's beautiful!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits