Saturday, August 7, 2010

Miss Manners

Miss Manners taught me how to be a lady.
She taught me to be unfailingly polite and to implement fine table manners.
Since I know you, too, want to be a lady, I'll share some of her secrets...

Always act delighted with what you are served, even if it isn't to your liking.

Photobucket

Once the fare is on your mouth, it must be swallowed. Never spit it out.

Photobucket

Dab daintily at your mouth with your napkin when the attention is on another.

Photobucket

Ask your hostess about the proper attire for the affair and dress smartly. Cross your legs primly at the ankle and sit up straight.

Photobucket

Never place your elbows, forearms, or your head on the supper table.

Photobucket


Smile sweetly at your hostess and compliment her home, her appearance, and her spread.

Photobucket

And most importantly, one must never, ever, ever play with one's food.

Photobucket

2 comments:

KrisKay said...

Looks little KG is right on track! ;)

Jessica said...

I'm keeping these things in mind as I go to dinner tonight. Thanks, Kherington! :)

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits