Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Weighting Game

How long can I feasibly use the excuse for my body that I've just had a baby?

9 months? A year? Until she graduates high school?

I think that time is drawing near. And I still have back fat.

Remember my grand plans in this post? I was going to kick my workout efforts up to 85% and really tone up.

How did I do? you ask...

Well... my efforts fell to a solid 5%.

Doh.

But I'm going to get my butt in gear... for real this time.

I want to look like this again...



No back fat there.

So it's time to spend some serious time with the sneakers.

You know... after my vacation to Ruidoso this week! :-)

1 comment:

KrisKay said...

You'll get there!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits