Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Girls

This silly girl young woman is my little sister, Elisa.

Photobucket

She is one of my very favorite people.
And the fact that she loves Kherington just melts my heart.
Photobucket
Ah, I love these girls.

Last week E asked me to teach her about photography and using the manual settings on a camera.

So... all of the following photographs are by Elisa. :-)

Some of them are cropped tighly, but she actually got some very nice bokeh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

sissy000 said...

Elisa...you did a great job of photography! That would be great if you become interested in that! Chelsea will be a great teacher! Kherington looks very happy to be with her "big sis"! Love, Sissy

Jenni said...

Some great pics there...and really how can you go wrong with such beautiful subjects????

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits