Friday, April 1, 2011

Three Months


I know, I look 5 months pregnant.  But I assure you I am only 3.

That bump popped out weeks sooner than I expected.  The baby is the size of a lime, so why am I smuggling a small basketball under my shirt? Though I think it is still hidden when I wear jeans a blouse. {blouse? what am I, eighty?}
I am over the moon thrilled that we have reached three months.  But I won't lie, it's been rough. I am EXHAUSTED.  So tired, all the time.  And I need to chase a toddler this time, rather than lounge on the couch all day. But sometimes I sneak in an afternoon nap when Kherington does. {Much to the detriment of the house work.}

And I'm sick. Same as last pregnancy, maybe a bit worse.  I've only tossed my cookies a handful of times, but I feel sick most of the day.  But it could be MUCH worse, and it should recede soon, so I'm hanging in there. Among my vomit tales this time are yakking while cleaning up dog poop, and throwing up all over my dental hygienist. oops.

But I have nothing to complain about.  Our second little miracle is growing wonderfully and we are filled with eager anticipation.

I'm dying to know the sex.  Yes, I would love a son.  But I will be equally thrilled with another daughter.  Truly.  {But I think I might just be speaking for myself on that one!}

Whatever this miracle may be, it is already loved.  Three months down, Six{ish} to go!

5 comments:

Drevas said...

You look adorable! :)

praguegirl said...

Oh.My.Goodness. YOU are adorable! So jealous (yet so happy) for that baby bump of yours.

KrisKay said...

Oh my goodness! You look so adorable and perfect!!! I am so happy for the Lietz crew!

Jordan said...

I think there is another little girl on the way!!! You look super hot, mama!

Anonymous said...

Your defense you did warn the dental hygenist!

~Heidi

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits