Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coming Soon To Our Front Porch...

Photobucket

Hadley!

Photobucket

Hadley Pizza Lietz

Oh man, I crack myself up.  {Ya know... cuz I said I've been eating so much of it that this baby should have it for a middle name? And I even had some for dinner tonight. So, it's funny? Oh, forgetaboutit...}
 
Photobucket

Hadley June Lietz

Photobucket

June is after Skip's grandmother, June "Ma" Elmore.  Ma is loving and kind-hearted and a great cook.  And most importantly, she gives the best hugs in Texas. Not kidding, ya'll.


Photobucket


We are honored that our daughter will always carry a piece of Ma's heart around with her.  Kherington and her baby sister, Hadley, are lucky girls to have three cool great grandparents.

Kherington Grace, get ready for Hadley June!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Beautiful! :)

KrisKay said...

Love it!!! That picture of Skip & KG coloring cracks me up! She is looking at Skip like, "you have no idea what you're doing dad!". Can't believe you'll be a mom of two soon!!!

AFGS said...

Very pretty!

Jenny Nagelmueller said...

I love it!!! I can post on here now and see it??! I must have been upgraded on our work system. Im not BLOCKED anymore! YEAY!

Paige said...

Love it!!!!!!

Lauren Lea Warren said...

LOVE it!!!!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits