Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7 Months

And 1 week.

Yeah, so I'm not so "on-top" of things this time around.  Oh well.

I'm busy living!
Photobucket

Seven months have come and gone and sometime as I crept into my third trimester, all hell broke loose. All of a sudden everything got harder. And I mean EVERYTHING.

Now take my complaints lightly because I am still one of those annoying women who LOVE being pregnant.  I really do.  And I have it pretty easy.

But things are certainly tougher now.  I have intense back pain... every day.  I'd compare it to the pain after a c section, only I don't get the good drugs or the cute baby to dim the pain.  I don't even get ibuprofen. 

When the thermometer says 103 outside and this baby on board is my own personal furnace, I climb into my roasting car and turn on the seat warmers, just in case it helps my back.  But nothing really helps.

And it is harder to keep up with two jobs, running a household, and a busy toddler.  But I remind myself that millions of mothers have done it before me.  I still love it, I know it will be worth it, and I certainly don't want to rush it.  I don't know if this is my last pregnancy or not.  But just in case it is, I want to enjoy every single day, every single precious jab to the ribs/bladder/some internal organ that really kinda hurts.

So even if my back is excruciating for the next 70 extremely hot days, I'll be smiling.

I'm pregnant and I love it!

Photobucket

We had another appointment with the high risk doc last week to check on Hadley's growth.  She is doing great and is very active.  She is already over 3 pounds and 16 inches long! Doc says she has long legs... duh!

And I kid you not, she raised one eyebrow at us!  {something Kherington and I do to pester Daddy}  From the ultrasound images, I think she looks like her big sister.

All of Hadley's measurements point to a big baby for this point in time. {could be why I am 4-5 pounds ahead of where I was with Kherington at this point.  well, that or the pizza}

My placenta is still low and she is still breach. {which is NOT the most comfortable thing in the world!}  So it looks like the c section is a go.

I believe I only have to see the high risk doc once more.  Good news for the pocket book!

October 7th will be here before we know it.

We can't wait to meet you, Miss Hadley!

4 comments:

sissy000 said...

You look beautiful pregnant and I can't wait to greet little Hadley. She looks perfect just like her big sister! God is good!

Paige said...

Your mom is so right! You look like a model...hang in there....it will be here soon and then you'll miss her little kicks.
XOXOX,
Paige

praguegirl said...

You are beautiful. I'm so glad you are enjoying every single day of your pregnancy. I CAN'T wait to be pregnant again!

Bobbie said...

SO exciting to see her:) Can't believe it's already been 7 months! Love all 4 of you!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits