Monday, July 25, 2011

We all Scream for Ice Cream!

When I was growing up with a February birthday, I was slightly jealous of my brother's August birthday parties.  They were outside and usually involved swimming.  I remember one year his party was at Schlitterbahn Water Park and I was ENVIOUS.  {nevermind that I had a totally cool outdoor cowgirl party where we rode horses and ponies!}

Skip was in the same boat growing up.  So we decided that our daughter, with a "winter" birthday in January, should get a mini half-birthday celebration each summer.  Nothing big, just a special day devoted to her and summer-type activities. This year we all got ice cream!  {and brain freeze, and a sugar high!}


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy half birthday to our little ice cream monster!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits