Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Days

30 days to Hadley!

Well, maybe.
It seems my body might have other plans.  Only time will tell!

But Hadley is healthy and strong.  She is 5 lb 11 oz right now, so doc estimates her birth weight on October 7th to be about 8 lbs 2 oz.  (but these make me laugh because the tiny print says +/-13 oz... which is a lot of variation!)

People keep asking if I am ready for her arrival.

Um... I guess so?!

I have boobies and a car seat, so I'm prepared.

But somehow it still doesn't seem real!

I daydream about her and talk to her and feel her by the hour.  But it is still hard to wrap my mind around having ANOTHER daughter of my own, living IN our house with us!

I just know it will all feel perfect once she is nestled in my arms and Big Sister and Daddy get to give her kisses.

In the meantime we are spending one-on-one time with Kherington, planning a date night, cleaning the house, preparing my office for maternity leave, stocking up on groceries and supplies, napping, digging baby things out of the garage (anyone seen my sleep nursing bras?!), looking forward to a girl's night, attending football games, washing tiny baby clothes, editing photos for clients, running last minute errands, preparing meals for the freezer, stocking impossibly small diapers, visiting the doc weekly, and kissing the still-growing belly.

We (and by we I mean Daddy!) have two more things to hang in Hadley's room and then it is done!  Photos coming soon, I promise!

Baby coming soon, too! Really soon!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am so excited for you! My baby is due in 6 weeks. The anticipation is almost too much to bear! I wish you a smooth pregnancy and a healthy little baby. :D

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits