Saturday, September 17, 2011

9 Months


9 months along and still going strong!


We have 20 days to go!

{That's right, 9 months is a lie, pregnancy is 9.5 months!}

I am feeling well.  But I'm ready.

I see my doc weekly to check on my cervix, which might be hinting at early labor.  We also do a Non Stress Test to check on Hadley every week.  We are mainly watching the placenta function due to my blood clotting issues.

But so far everything looks great!

Time is flying by! 

Big Sister is ready for you, Hadley June!

4 comments:

Katie of Cabbage Ranch said...

I love this pic with big sister holding the sign! Great dress, btw.

KrisKay said...

Hot mami!

Jessica @ My Simply Complicated said...

You're looking so gorgeous!

I loved your FB update the other day about Jewel on the magazine cover. I'm sure you're even MORE beautiful than her...pregnancy always makes women glow! :)

Bobbie said...

So bitter-sweet for me...just want to squeeze all of you so bad!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits