Monday, September 19, 2011

Hadley's Nursery

Hadley's room is done!

We have awesome large rooms in our place, so it is spacious and full of natural light.  It will also house the guest bed for now.  Eventually I want the girls to share a room for awhile.  But this one is all Hadley's!

You already know I'm not into baby pink and cutesy characters.  So I chose bright, funky patterns of orange with some blue and brown, too.  I love it!

And most everything is handmade!  I like to support the small business, especially work-at-home-moms.  So most special touches in her room (bedding, lampshades, memory board, etc) were ordered from Etsy, which also allowed me to use the profits earned from my small business to pay. {If anyone wants the name of a particular seller, just message me!}  A few things were made by me, too!

The incredible name above the crib was handmade by a friend of ours!  It is AMAZING!  And he shipped it all the way from California.  Thanks Zack & Courtney! 

Without further ado, Hadley's room...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



P.S.  Kherington's turquoise and coral room got an update, too! It includes a big girl bed!  I'll post pics when it is done.

5 comments:

KrisKay said...

I love it!!!!! You guys did a fabulous job!!! Such a happy room.

Erin R. said...

I love it too! Is that Hondo wanting his picture taken too?!

sissy000 said...

ADORABLE AS OUR HADLEY WILL BE!!!!

Jessica @ My Simply Complicated said...

I love all of the bright colors - it looks fabulous!!

Mel Bowman said...

Aww, what a beautiful room!

Related question - is that a title floor? How do you like it for your bedroom? We hate carpet and are looking for alternatives.

Best of luck for delivery!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits