Sunday, November 20, 2011

Parenting "Fails"

Both girls were with me and I was volunteering in the church nursery during Sunday service.  Kids ran happily about.

Kherington, of course, gravitated to the baby dolls. 

She was playing with a little boy doll, mimicking everything I do with my baby. She was changing his diaper, kissing him on the forehead and "shhh-ing" him.  The other nursery workers thought it was adorable.

Then she climbed up into a rocking chair with him and lifted up her dress as high as she could with one arm.  Then she placed the baby boy face first into her diaper.

!!!

I knew she was breastfeeding and just couldn't lift her dress high enough.

But they might not ask me to work in the nursery anymore.

________________________________________________________


Hadley often gets gassy and really uncomfortable just before bedtime.  Her doctor recommended bouncers with vibration and even a vibration system for her crib.

It is a really handy little system that goes under the mattress and runs for 20 minutes until baby dozes off. You can buy them online.

But don't google "crib vibrator."

I got less than favorable results.

5 comments:

Mel Bowman said...

You're adorable.

Ashleigh said...

This made me laugh so hard!! You're always welcome back!

Katie of Cabbage Ranch said...

This. Was. Awesome.

Bobbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobbie said...

No pictures for this post?;)

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits