Friday, December 30, 2011

A Magical Christmas!

Christmas 2011 was my favorite one, yet!

We had a wonderful time teaching Kherington about Christmas, singing 'Happy Birthday' to Jesus, and starting our own traditions. It doesn't get any better than family, food, and Faith!

We had Skip's side of the family at the ranch on Christmas Eve and mine over on Christmas afternoon.

The girls were thoroughly spoiled and loved upon! Kherington got a fort from Santa (with help from a handy Daddy, a sewing Sissy, and pinterest!).  She got a bouncy horse from Pops & DeDe and an art easel from Sissy & Tai-Pan. Hadley got a baby doll and a monitor for her room. All six cousins were also OVERJOYED to learn that we get to embark on a Disney Cruise this summer!!! Happy, lucky girls are these!

My good camera AND my back-up camera got very sick on Christmas Eve and quit on me. I almost cried.  So most of our Christmas is on video and a few shots with my point-and-shoot and {gasp!} a flash! But they captured some pretty special memories, nonetheless.

Emmanuel! Joy to the World!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

You'll have to tell me when you're going on your cruise. My cousin surprised her 4 kids with the same thing!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits