Monday, January 16, 2012

Shutter Shortage


Remember how my {fantastic, amazing, expensive, close-to-my-heart, like another child} camera died on Christmas Eve?  Well it is still at the factory for repairs and I feel bereft without it. They just keep saying 2-6 weeks. six weeks?!!

Even my {crappy} back-up is on the blink.  Rather than spend more money on rentals I think I'll have to cough up the dough for a better back-up. I can't be without a camera. I have clients scheduled and even more importantly, really cute kids that are growing quickly! {birthday parties, baptisms, milestones, adorable naps on the couch with the dog, oh my!}

So in the meantime, enjoy a month-old photo of our cute {but terribly mean} cat...

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits