Thursday, June 7, 2012

8 Months

Hadley June, eight crazy months have passed since you were first placed in my arms and forever imprinted upon my heart. Life is with you is so exciting and joyful.




My little Hippo, at 8 months:

You weigh just under 19 pounds

You commando crawl, roll, scoot, and slither anywhere you want to go. I imagine you will truly crawl any day now

You can pull yourself up to sitting or kneeling

You get into EVERYTHING

You put EVERYTHING in your mouth (no teeth yet, though)

You sleep well and eat well

You love beans, chicken, yogurt, avocado, spinach, and anything with cinnamon

You love to feed yourself- with a sippy cup and baby finger foods

You are prone to ear infections

You just started preschool and the teachers wish every baby was as happy as you are

You sign "milk"... often

You chatter... Daddy swears he hears "DaDa"

You are loved and adored!




1 comment:

Bobbie said...

These are always so bittersweet for me:/ We WILL be moved back before she turns 1!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits