Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Remember Me?

It has been so long since my last post that blogger didn't even remember me.

But here I am, making excuses again.

I've been busy.

Actually, busy is an understatement.

Owning my own business has been a dream come true.  And the success has been a wonderful surprise.  But I'm still adjusting, working to find the right balance between work and family.

And since the Holidays are EXTRA crazy for photographers, life has been even more hectic than usual.

I've found that instagram is the easiest way for me to document our lives and keep record of the girls as they grow {too quickly}.  I usually post at least one photo a day.  So if you instragram, please follow me!  Search for chelsealietz.  And if you don't use instagram... check it out, it is easy and fun!

But I plan to make time for blogging soon, too.  This is important to me and when I look back on the blog books I've already had printed, I'm reminded just how valuable and precious these memories will be to me someday. 

So I'll be back.

But for now, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits