Sunday, June 23, 2013

Family Portraits

As a photographer, I feel strongly about getting professional portraits done often.  You don't these moments back and cell phone photos just aren't the same.  I take a lot of photos of the girls... but they don't cooperate for me... we in the industry call this PCS.  Photographer's Child Syndrome.

Plus, if I take them I can't be in them... so we hire a professional at least once a year.  Lucky for me, I have a LOT of talented photographer friends!   This year we used my friend Abby of Abby Glenn Photography in Cedar Park.  I highly recommend her!

All photos are copyright Abby Glenn Photography 2013.











I duplicated a few of them, but whatever... at least I'm posting.


1 comment:

KrisKay said...

So many gorgeous pics! Love 'em all!

Search This Blog

Get our Updates by Email!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

People that think they know me

credits